Thursday, June 11, 2009

what a brain raping day, plus me getting bent over by work!

how i've never anticipated so much and honestly it was terrible of me to lose my temper at the following people this morning...

the 232 bus driver, sorry for yelling at you when you did apologized for the delay!

little brats from the English language school from wherever your from...your still idiotic brats who could at least fucking move! common sense needs no logic or language!

the person who sat next to me on the bus, sorry for wacking you on the head.

the multiple drivers when i bolted across the highway and you had to honk my ass off the road, oppss?

and after all that effort i was late just by a beautiful 15 minutes, and after all that...

no one did warn me that when i would pass those doors for my managing financial operations exam (MFO for short) that i would be officially getting one of hell of a brain rape session, their should have been a sign at the door to warn me dammit!

something like this maybe??

but where the hell were these warning signs for poor jadey's brain?!...nowhere... and so my poor brain proceeded to get screwed unpleasantly against its will...poor baby got screwed so bad it was like getting the worse sex you can possibly imagine and all it did was hurt you, bend you over and stuck it right in without any warning.

since it was against my brain's will to get fucked over by that exam, would it sound logical and possible to call the cops and claim:

"Hi...im here to report that my brain, was raped at 9.30 in the TAFESA Regency Campus in Room B235, the suspect was white, 25 pages old and A4 size in height. He took my brain against its will and forced my brain to be bent over the table and get fucked hard for 3 hours, please help me..."

sighhhhh, what a fucked fucked fucked up moment! heheheh, and after that i went to have some fatty theraphy, a.k.a one medium fries, coke and a delish chicken classic burgers from mac donalds and i got the most fabulous thing!


MY MINI MONOPOLY SET! ssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo uber adorable!

hahaha, only in aussie do they have absolutely cool stuff like board games and not those cheap and lame ass looking figures from Malaysia Mc' D lol! this lil board games only cost a dollar with your meal, so its reli a deal!

so after gettig fucked in the moring, food theraphy in the noon... i went off to work to give the customers my lovely smile and fabulous sevice...but i was just mainly on auto pilot hahahha, made a few mistakes and i got complimented by the owner of the restaurant i work at. happy happy joy joy =)

nothing beats after a hard work session though, cause after 4 hours of standing up my legs felt uttely fucked up! and i cant believe i had to stand for so long in the cold for my bus home...

but otherwise it was all good!

peace out loves!~

No comments:

Post a Comment